1. About ShipRocket
ShipRocket was founded in 2011 as a courier aggregator and has since become one of the most famous eCommerce aggregation platforms. It offers a wide range of shipping services with a reach of 220+ countries, in addition to providing a platform for order management.
2. Features of ShipRocket
- ShipRocket is integrated with 17+ different courier partners and enables you to tie up with multiple shipping partners at once.
- ShipRocket provides access to a shipping rate calculator which uses the origin destination, delivery destination and order dimensions to determine the shipping rates for the order.
- ShipRocket provides a single platform for orders across multiple integrated carriers to be monitored and managed.
- ShipRocket helps in the printing of shipping labels and purchase of order insurance.
ShipRocket provides easy access to multiple carriers at discounted shipping rates making it convenient for SMBs
ShipRocket has been chastised by customers for order weight discrepancies in the billing process and minimal customer support services
Price: ShipRocket offers flat rates starting at Rs.19/500 gms domestically, with plans available starting at Rs.29/500 gms
3. About Pickrr
Pickrr is a smart shipping solution that also enables you to manage eCommerce warehouse and fulfillment needs. It was founded in 2015 and has since grown to become one of the leading virtual courier service providers in India and has a reach of 200+ countries.
4. Features of Pickrr
- Pickrr is integrated with 20+ carriers and storefronts to enable easy order management across multiple carriers
- Pickrr provides warehousing solutions across the globe to enable multi-location pickups and dropoffs.
- Pickrr uses an AI powered engine named Calcula to enable intelligent carrier selection based on designated metrics and avoid weight discrepancies
- Pickrr provides real-time tracking updates to be shared via SMS and email to customers
- Pickrr also makes logistics data analytics reports available to eCommerce businesses at regular intervals
Pickrr helps ensure shipping operations run smoothly to enable fast delivery to both domestic and international destinations
Pickrr is known for suffering from multiple glitches and delays in platform navigation for high order volumes, and provides minimal support for the same
Price: For less than 1000 orders monthly, Pickrr charges Rs.29/order. For 1000-5000 monthly orders, the charges are Rs.26/order and for more than 5000 orders monthly, the cost is Rs.22/order.
5. FAQs on Shiprocket vs Pickrr?
1. What is shiprocket?
Answer: ShipRocket is an ecommerce courier aggregator that connects your ecommerce business with 17+ verified courier companies. With this system, you can integrate with, manage and track orders across multiple carriers through a single platform, as well as get access to discounted shipping rates.
2. What is pickrr?
Answer: Pickrr is an eCommerce courier aggregator that helps eCommerce businesses easily integrate with 20+ carriers and other eCommerce partners. With the help of Pickrr, you get access to a variety of discounted shipping rates as well as technical support in managing returns and customer experience.
3. Which is the best option between clickpost, shiprocket vs pickrr?
Answer: The best option between ClickPost, Shiprocket and Pickrr is best understood in terms of your specific ecommerce business needs. Shiprocket provides the best number of discounts as well as basic NDR management and fast COD Reconciliation. Pickrr provides viable shipping rates but a wider variety of shipping services based on the volume of orders that you are handling on a monthly basis. However, both ShipRocket and Pickrr are most suited for SMBs with a regular order volume of less than 7000 orders per month that are looking to ensure basic fulfillment needs are met. Once your order volumes cross 7000 per month, your biggest concerns will switch to maximising profitability and improving customer post purchase experience, thereby solidifying your brands reputation. At this point, ClickPost is the best option as it provides a wider range of end-to-end shipping solutions that ensure you can carry out holistic supply chain management . Automation is used for everything from order creation to failed delivery and shipping exceptions management, and ClickPost provides 24/7 technical support with constant updates and upgrades.